Children's Art Programs
Children in the theater
Art Classes

Greetings from The Prizery,

In existence since 1996 as your community arts and arts education center, The Prizery continues to provide quality programing and educational opportunities to the members of our community and region. We hope that you have had the opportunity to take part in one of our many programs this past year or will consider attending one soon and experience firsthand the quality of programing we strive to offer. Our goal is to offer something for everyone – theatrical performances, tribute artists, up and coming performers, gospel, Motown, pop, country, bluegrass, family fun, and an array of diverse multi-cultural experiences.

Albeit there isn’t room in this letter to highlight all the great programs we offered this past year, we are proud to mention The Prizery was able to successfully relaunch our much-missed Summer Theatre program with the 2022 production of Xanadu. Plus, in conjunction with Summer Theatre, we added the highly praised Summer Arts Educational Camp series offering week long classes in pottery, acting, dance, painting and so much more for ages 5-18.

It is our mission to enrich lives through the arts, but to meet this mission and provide services to our community we rely on the generosity of individuals and businesses for support. Ticket sales account for approximately 25% of our annual budget. We rely on donations, sponsors, and grants to make up the remaining 75% to continue to provide high quality arts programing and arts education.

As 2022 draws to a close, we want to remember the resiliency of the arts programming in our community and region this past year and  share how you can keep the momentum going next year with a year-end contribution to The Prizery. Donations can be made via links on our website or Facebook page, in person at our office, via the telephone. If you seek further information on how to donate to our organization, you are welcome to call our office at (434) 572-8339 and speak with Melanie.

Our great programs are made possible only through your support, and without your investment in us, this work would not be possible. All donations are gratefully received and will be wisely spent. Your support will help keep the arts and arts education alive in our community!

We sincerely thank you for your consideration and ongoing support,

Denise Hudson

Denise S. Hudson

President Board of Directors CACF

Melanie Cornelison-Jannotta

Melanie Cornelison-Jannotta

Executive Director CACF

P.S. Last year on Giving Tuesday, we spoke personally with many of you about your donation. This year Giving Tuesday is on November 29th. On that day, we again will be reaching out to many of you to answer your questions and solicit your support. If you receive a call from us during this timeframe, please feel free to ask us any question.

The Community Arts Center Foundation dba The Prizery is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please retain this letter as your receipt.  Tax ID:  54-1795927